- Motorcycles serviced according to Motor Company Standards.
- 24 hours emergency roadside assistance.
- Use of a Harley-Davidson® DOT-approved helmet and rain suit.
- Short term luggage storage.
- Insurance is available for both riders and passengers.
- Must have a valid motorcycle endorsement on your driver's license. Permits are no acceptable.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Must have a major credit card for a $2,000 security deposit authorization.
- Must possess the skills, knowledge and ability to operate heavyweight motorcycle.
- Passengers must be present when the bike is picked up.
- Both operator and passenger must wear proper riding attire: Long pants and closed toe shoes.
- All riders and passengers are required to wear a DOT approved helmet while riding the Rental motorcycle, regardless of State law.
- 48 hour notice must be given to cancel a reservation or a $100 cancellation fee will be applied. No refunds will be given for early return of rental.
Rental Price Per Day
Rates do not include sales tax, insurance, or daily extras. Prices are subject to change without notice.